You are here
The Cloud and Virtualisation Summit Africa offers delegates an invaluable opportunity to share experiences with industry thought leaders and experts, learn from an agenda that tackles important industry and business related issues, and to discover the best practice case studies from industry peers. Delegates are able to network in an intimate, exclusive and likeminded environment with IT leaders, government officials and enterprise decision makers. As an industry event leader, exclusive opportunities among industry peers and leaders requires that all delegates be screened and assessed prior to attending the summit. Delegates are encouraged to apply to attend the summit and a dedicated executive will be in constant contact during the screening process.
Delegate passes are valid for the duration of the summit and includes;
• Full access to all conference sessions and discussion groups
• A choice of attending three expert-led workshops on topics of your preference
• Access to all breakfasts, luncheons, dinner functions and networking activities
• Assisted business meetings with industry peers
• Access to the technology and solution providers display and showcase area
• Access to the whisky tasting recreational session
Delegate benefits include the exclusive opportunity to;
• Connect with new enterprise technology and solution providers
• Discover the latest in industry technological advancements for the enterprise
• Interact with the latest technology offerings in action through informative demonstrations
• Connect and build relationships with industry peers
• Gather vital industry information needed to develop successful and effective company IT strategies
• Leverage technologies to create ultimate business value and increased return on investment efforts
Early registration special: An exclusive discounted rate is offered per delegate, a further discounted rate is offered to group bookings of 5 or more delegates – offer is only valid within the first month upon booking session opening.
Regular registration fee: A rate is offered per delegate. A group rate is offered for group bookings of 10 or more delegates.
Registrations after 30th June 2013: A late registration rate is offered per delegate. A group rate is offered for group bookings of 10 or more delegates.
For more information on registering for the summit, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org